Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been to the Muther-Fing mountain top

The only soulmate (SM) I have known I met when I was 26. He came into my life so swiftly, yet everything fell into place. I left my old life completely behind. He is the only soul I have known without having to get to know it. We just knew. And his cock .... oh magnificent is an understatement. Unfortunately due to the egos around us at the time, and my own inability to trust, our relationship lasted only two months. Although we remain close friends... our bond is impermeable and has withstood some strong tests although the peak of us it did not survive. He is now in another state with his baby mama. Don't worry, I won't get into that now.

While commuting recently, I was listening to my ipod, and the theme song to the Sopranos came on. I suddenly imagined tying SM's hands together up and stripping before him, undressing him. I could almost feel his smooth lips, feel his breath on my body, hear his moans .... I swear if I weren't on a crowded bus, I would have climaxed as I imagined untying him at the same time I have his cock enter me and his mouth on mine.

Not a bad way to start the day. Happy Friday all.

No comments: