Saturday, October 4, 2008

My reply

Dear A,

That sounds pretty good. I guess I'm looking for a little motivation to get my act together. I seem to have let myself slide the last couple of years. Nothing works better than a little lust for me to get my ass back in the gym and to start kicking ass on the professional front.

Glad you decided to "try" this. I'm not sure what I'm looking for either. I haven't done this before (although a couple one night stands here and there) this doesn't seem that much different than the bar scene (well, I guess there's no bar bill). I apparently am emotionally unavailable - so it doesn't really seem fair to go on a dating site on the off chance there are men there actually looking for a "partner." You can call me single. I've been hooked up with a 24 year old for the last couple of years, and well - lets just say that the conversation is a little light. Plus I'm 30, don't know how much longer I can expect to have him around. A regular fwb seems like a win-win.

I'm liking the idea of this more and more - an older, educated bloke for a poke. We shall see how much he wants to play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, and I must have missed it. What website are you using?

Looking forward to more.