Friday, October 3, 2008

Uncensored

I find myself censoring the blog which my family reads. They have no idea how weird I really am. I don't think I'm ready for them to find out.

Things they don't know:

1) I have no problem sleeping with married men, I prefer it. I don't have to be the only girl - just as long as I'm the favorite.
2) Red wine is the only thing that gets me through my day,
3) Since no man currently loves this girl, it is my new mission, to become a girl "loved" by a wealthy and successful man.
4) How could I forget? I am one of the few that doesn't think she cares too much if she goes on, you know with life. WTF?

The game plan:

1) Get in shape (like serious Angelina kicking ass shape).
2) Grow hair to long locks of gold.

Does this seem superficial ? Well since nice, successful gentlemen have been overlooking this 30 year old attorney who has the ability to get down and dirty, play guitar, cook a 5 star dinner, wears Prada to work, loves sex, ice cream, and drinking beer, I have decided to simplify: I shall become one of the girls. I will give in. It is time; time to become one of those girls married to those guys. Those are the guys which I tend to have illicit passionate affairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goody! I love to get in at the beginning!

And I love game plans, outlines, checkboxes. Anything that should be relegated to your business life that you apply inappropriately to your personal life: I'm a fan.